What is All on 4™?
All on 4™ is based on 4 implants (two angled implants in the posterior and two straight implants in the anterior region of the jaw) supporting a provisional, fixed and immediately loaded full-arch of teeth (prosthesis).
Who is suitable for All on 4™?
If you have missing teeth in your lower/upper or both jaws, all on 4™ could be ideal for you.
What are the benefits of All on 4™?
- Will reduce the need for bone grafting
- Prosthetic solutions for fixed and removable
- Four implant for a full arch restoration
- Immediately loaded for a time saving and efficient treatment
- All on 4™ is scientifically proven and documented
- Implants are placed accurately using computer aided guided surgery and ct scans
All on 4™ Protocol
- Impressions and x-rays will be taken, so we can produce study models of your jaw
- A removable denture is constructed with the intended teeth setup and is transformed into a template for the CT scanning
- A CT scan may be taken, to help diagnose and visualise the jaws 3 dimensionally to ensure there is enough bone for the dental implants to bond with – This will also establish where your sinuses and nerves are (to avoid during the procedure)
- The implants will be placed under intravenous (IV) sedation or local anaesthetic with the assistance of a template or an accurate guide based on the CT scan
- The implants will be allowed to heal and integrate with the jawbone. This process will normally take 3 months
- The implants are immediately loaded with a full arch fixed prosthesis on the day of the implant placement
- The final or permanent restoration is fitted after 3 months
- Final solutions include both fixed and removable prostheses
- Fixed solutions include an implant Bridge with acrylic or porcelain crowns cemented to the bridge framework
- Removable solutions include Over-dentures on an implant bar attached by means of a variety of attachment systems