Orthodontic Programme includes:
- Free Consultation
- Invisalign Teen
- Free Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Recontouring
What is Invisalign Teen?
Invisalign Teen has been designed specifically for teenagers in the tough stages of teen to young adult hood, who needs braces. Invisalign Teen is the clear aligner alternative to the traditional bulky, unattractive, uncomfortable braces. Teenagers can straighten their teeth in complete confidence and the treatment will not affect their social life or confidence.
Why would I need Invisalign Teen?
We understand that growing up can be an extremely difficult time, with low confidence and self esteem being quite common in teenagers of today. Invisalign Teen has been designed to straighten your teeth, but discretely! Invisalign Teen uses a series of clear aligners, meaning the teenager can quite happily get on with their lives without having to be embarrassed.
If you have a teenager or you are a teenager, Invisalign Teen could be the orthodontic treatment to set them/yourself up for a confident, happy life into adulthood.
How long does Invisalign Teen take?
Invisalign Teen treatment times will vary from patient to patient, depending on the teenagers needs. During the initial free consultation, the dentist will be able to give a more definitive completion date.
Invisalign Teen can take (on average) between 6-14 months. We also offer Invisalign Lite, which is a quicker alternative to Invisalign Teen – but please note this will not be suitable for all cases.
What is the Invisalign Teen treatment plan?
Invisalign Teen will consist of several stages:
- Moulds and digital images of teeth will be taken
- We will design and customer make the aligners to your exact measurements
- The treatment will consist of a series of aligners, that need to be worn one after the other
- Each aligner will need to be worn for a set period of time (this is usually a couple of weeks)
- For maximum results, we recommend that the aligners are worn for 22 hours a day and only taken out for eating and drinking
- Regular checkups will be required to check on the progress of the treatment
How much will it cost for Invisalign Teen?
Prices start from £1600 and will vary depending on the teenagers exact needs, but we do offer 0% interest free finance payment plans to help break down the barrier to dental treatment. Call us today to arrange your free consultation and discuss the most suitable options to you or your teenager.