Types of Dentures:
- Removable Dentures
- Complete Dentures
- Partial Dentures
- Implant Retained Overdentures
What are Dentures?
Dentures, also commonly known as “false teeth”, enable us to replace patients missing teeth, giving them a natural looking smile again.
Dentures have come a long way over the years and have had several advances with today’s modern dental technological market, allowing us to offer more stabilising denture treatments to our patients.
Why would I need to have dentures?
If you have suffered from losing some of your teeth to the unfortunate situation of losing all your teeth, dentures can be the treatment for you – accommodating a wide range of different dental scenarios.
Arrange your free consultation today to discuss which treatments will be the most suitable for you.
Types of Dentures:
- Conventional Dentures:
- 1. Partial Dentures are removable and are are used to replace a few missing teeth
- 2. Complete Dentures are also removable and are used to replace a full set of upper or lower teeth
- Partial Dentures with precision attachments are a secure way to replace a few missing teeth that are securely attached via precision connections on crowned teeth. This provides you with a stable, comfortable and accurately fitting denture, which minimises the need for unsightly clasps!
- 1. Tooth Supported Dentures – The overdenture is fitted over your remaining roots
- 2. Implant Supported Dentures – The overdentures are securely fitted onto dental implants, which offers much greater stability
I am unsure which denture treatment is the most suitable for me?
Ensuring you get the correct denture treatment is our main priority. Our aim is to achieve:
- Stability and comfort
- Natural looking teeth which are an aesthetically pleasing result
- Functional dentures that allow you to talk, eat and drink with confidence
We have a Clinical Dental Technician, Kevin Thomas, who has over 35 years worth of experience making dream dentures for dream smiles!
Kevin is an accredited Clinical Dental Technician by the Royal College of Surgeons.
I so wanted to have implants and finally throw my dentures away, but sadly I was unable to do so. Faresh did everything possible to help me with my dream and I will always be grateful for the kindness he and his staff showed me.
Following this disappointment I was referred to Kevin for new dentures as most women who have them are very conscious about wearing them. In the event I did not need to worry as Kevin treated me with sensitivity and professionalism I was soon put at ease as he went to such lengths to ensure I was happy with all my treatment.
If you ever have to have dentures then Kevin is the man to see as it so obvious that he enjoys his work and any anxiety I may have had was soon diminished.
I have now finished my treatment and am extremely happy with the outcome but I want to give you all a very big Thank You especially to Faresh and Kevin for their professionalism, patience and compassion, and of course to Kelli and the rest of the team for their helpfulness throughout my treatments.
Arrange your free consultation today!
Creating your dream smile with dentures is a very interactive experience where we will get to understand your needs and wants and you will play a big part in the design of your final fitted denture.
Please either telephone us on 01432 272 238 or fill out our short form to arrange your free denture consultation.