What are Dentures?
Dentures, also commonly known as “false teeth”, enable us to replace patients missing teeth, giving them a natural looking smile again.
Dentures have come a long way over the years and have had several advances with today’s modern dental technological market, allowing us to offer more stabilising denture treatments to our patients.
Why would I need to have dentures?
If you have suffered from losing some of your teeth to the unfortunate situation of losing all your teeth, dentures can be the treatment for you – accommodating a wide range of different dental scenarios. Arrange your free consultation today to discuss which treatments will be the most suitable for you.
Types of Dentures
- Partial Dentures are removable and are are used to replace a few missing teeth
- Complete Dentures are also removable and are used to replace a full set of upper or lower teeth
Partial Dentures with precision attachments are a secure way to replace a few missing teeth that are securely attached via precision connections on crowned teeth. This provides you with a stable, comfortable and accurately fitting denture, which minimises the need for unsightly clasps
- Tooth Supported Dentures – The over-denture is fitted over your remaining roots
- Implant Supported Dentures – The over-dentures are securely fitted onto dental implants, which offers much greater stability
I am unsure which denture treatment is the most suitable for me?
Ensuring you get the correct denture treatment is our main priority.
Our aim is to achieve:
- Stability and comfort
- Natural looking teeth which are an aesthetically pleasing result
- Functional dentures that allow you to talk, eat and drink with confidence
We have a Clinical Dental Technician, Kevin Thomas, who has over 35 years worth of experience making dream dentures for dream smiles! Kevin is an accredited Clinical Dental Technician by the Royal College of Surgeons.
Arrange your free consultation today
Creating your dream smile with dentures is a very interactive experience where we will get to understand your needs and wants and you will play a big part in the design of your final fitted denture. Please either call us or fill out our short form to arrange your free denture consultation.