Dental Implants Programme includes:
- Full Consultation
- CT scan (if required)
- Implant placement
- Intra-venous sedation (if required)
- Soft tissue grafting (if required)
- Final restoration
- Teeth whitening
- Oral Hygiene Programme
- Follow up & Maintenance Programme
What is a soft tissue graft?
If you are suffering from a receding gum line and you have exposed roots, a soft tissue grafting procedure will be used to improve the appearance of your smiles.
How long does the soft tissue graft take?
Depending on the patients exact needs the procedure can vary between 1-2 hours. There may be a slight discomfort in the mouth the next day and most patients will also return to work the next day.
The overall healing process can take from 2-4 weeks.
Why would I need a soft tissue graft?
If you are suffering from these symptoms, a soft tissue graft may be for you:
- Receding gum line
- Teeth roots exposed
- Sensitive teeth to hot or cold food and drinks
What is the soft tissue graft procedure?
- The patient will have a local anaesthetic administered
- The dentist will graft some tissue from another area of the patients mouth
- The tissue will then be fixed to the affected areas in the patients mouth
How do I know if this treatment is suitable for me?
If you have been suffering from any of the above symptoms, or you are just conscious about how you look when you smiles, this could be the perfect treatment for you. The dentist will discuss all your available options during the free consultation.
How much does a soft tissue graft cost?
A soft tissue graft will vary in price from case to case, but this will all be discussed in detail with your dentist during the initial free consultation. Soft tissue grafting starts from: £500.