Dental Implants Programme includes:
- Full consultation
- CT Scan (if required)
- Sinus lift (if required)
- Implant placement
- Intra-venous sedation (if required)
- Teeth whitening
- Final restoration
- Oral hygiene programme
- Follow up & maintenance programme
What is a Sinus Lift?
The sinus lift procedure is when the floor of the sinus is carefully raised and repositioned.
How long does the Sinus lift take?
The procedure will take between 1-2 hours. Every procedure has the option of being undertaken with intravenous sedation.
Why would I need a Sinus lift?
For a successful dental implant, there needs to be a sufficient height of bone. The sinus lift will reposition the thin membrane (part of the sinus) which will create more height to allow for a successful dental implant.
What does the Sinus lift procedure involve?
- The sinus membrane will be exposed
- The sinus membrane is skilfully and carefully lifted
- The space will be filled with artificial bone granules
- The affected area will then be left to heal (can take between 3-6 months) and then the implants will be placed
- A dental implant can also be placed at the same time of a sinus lift in some instances
How much does a Sinus lift cost?
Sinus lift prices will vary from case to case. Please arrange your free consultation today to discuss all options and your dentist will draw up a proposed treatment plan, tailored to your needs, and all costs will be broken down and explained.
Is a Sinus lift suitable for me?
A sinus lift may not be suitable for you, but there are other options that will be discussed during the free consultation. Some of the other available options could be: