Dental Implants Programme includes:
- Full consultation
- CT Scan – Simplant Technology (if required)
- Implant placement
- Intra-venous sedation (if required)
- Teeth whitening
- Final restoration
- Oral hygiene programme
- Follow up & maintenance programme
What is a Simplant?
Simplant technology is an exciting recent development for dental implants, which cleverly uses CT scans to create fully 3 dimensional models of the jaw – This can be used to accurately plan the dental implants placement
How long do dental implants with Simplant technology take?
Dental implant treatment times will be different for each patient, but using Simplant technology will not add any extra time on – dental implants treatment can take as little as 3 months.
Why would I need a Simplant?
Your dentist will use Simplant technology to identify your nerves, bone quality, sinuses, from the CT scan, which will then be used in accurately planning your dental implant treatment.
What is the Simplant procedure?
Dental implants, with the use of Simplant technology procedure will consist of a few stages:
- The cone beam CT scan will be taken of the patients jaw
- Using Simplant software, a 3D model of the jawbone is created
- The dentist will prepare for the implant treatment, analysing the patients 3D jaw (seeing where the sinuses and vital nerves are and what the quality of their jaw bone is)
- In the preparation stage, a mock up implant will be placed into the 3D jaw – and will act as a surgical guide, ensuring a safer and more accurate dental implant procedure – due to the extensive planning
- The dental implants will be fitted, and the gum will be sewn and left to heal (the healing stage will vary from patient to patient)
- After the healing stage, the crown, dentures or overdentures will be securely fitted to the patients dental implants