Dental Implants Programme includes:
- Full consultation
- CT scan (if required)
- Sky Fast & Fixed
- Intra-venous sedation (if required)
- Teeth whitening
- Final restoration
- Oral hygiene programme
- Follow up & maintenance programme
Bredent, a world dental industry leader has brought out the sky fast & fixed dental implant system. Fast & Fixed is a similar implant system to same day teeth, providing patients with dental implants in just one day!
Why would you need the Sky Fast & Fixed implant system?
Do any of the following scenarios sound familiar?
- Your dentures are failing
- Your teeth are starting to fall out and you need your remaining teeth to be extracted
- You having missing teeth
- All your teeth are missing
Benefits of Sky Fast & Fixed
Losing your teeth can be a horrible experience, leaving you unhappy and unconfident. The most important benefits of the Sky fast & fixed dental implant system are:
- You will have a full set of secured teeth
- Treatment times will be considerably shorter than other implant options
- You will have teeth from the first day of treatment!
Sky Fast & Fixed Protocol
The sky fast & fixed treatment process will consist of:
- Impressions and x-rays will be taken, so we can produce study models of your jaw
- A removable denture is constructed with the intended teeth setup and is transformed into a template for the CT scanning
- A CT scan may be taken, to help diagnose and visualise the jaws 3 dimensionally to ensure there is enough bone for the dental implants to bond with – This will also establish where your sinuses and nerves are (to avoid during the procedure)
- The implants will be placed under intravenous (IV) sedation or local anaesthetic with the assistance of a template or an accurate guide based on the CT scan
- The implants will be allowed to heal and integrate with the jawbone. This process will normally take 3 months
- The implants are immediately loaded with a full arch fixed prosthesis on the day of the implant placement
- The final or permanent restoration is fitted after 3 months
- Final solutions include both fixed and removable prostheses
- Fixed solutions include an implant Bridge with acrylic or porcelain crowns cemented to the bridge framework
- Removable solutions include Overdentures on an implant bar attached by means of a variety of attachment systems